- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CANNOT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT?
If you cannot log into your account:
- make sure that you have entered the same e-mail address and password as when registering,
- if you have forgotten your password, you can renew it by clicking Sign in / Register in the top right corner of the website and then selecting Forgot your password? Next, enter the e-mail address you used when registering and click Send me my temporary password. You will use your temporary password to sign into your account. In the next step, you will be redirected to a form where you can change your temporary password into your new password. Your password must be at least 6 characters in length and include 1 digit and 1 letter. If you have problems changing your password, check that the new password is at least 6 characters in length and that it includes 1 digit and 1 letter. If you still cannot change your password, please contact our customer service by calling 080 45 44 (from Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00) or by using the contact form.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CANNOT ACCESS YOUR WEBSITE?
If you cannot access our website, we suggest you try to:
- delete cookies (here you can read more about cookies),
- close the browser and reopen it,
- check if you are using the latest version of the browser,
- use a different browser instead of Internet Explorer (for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.).
If you still cannot access our website, contact our customer service by calling 080 45 44 (from Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00) or by using the contact form.
- IS ON-LINE SHOPPING SAFE?